How to Cast the Windows Desktop to Chromecast
Tools You’ll Need:
- Your Computer with the Chrome Browser Installed
- Your Chromecast
1 Cast Screen using Chrome Browser
- Open Google Chrome.
- Select Menu in the top-right corner, then select Cast.
- From the Cast box, select Sources then Cast Desktop.
- Select your Chromecast from the list.
- You’ll be asked what you’d like to share. Your Entire Screen is selected by default. Make sure Share audio is checked, then select Share.
- A blue Casting icon will appear on your Chrome toolbar to indicate you are casting.
Don’t close the Chrome window you’re using, it will stop casting. You can minimize Chrome if the window is in your way.
To Stop Casting
- Select the Cast icon on top of Chrome.
- Select your Chromecast to stop casting.